Please observe the following house rules:
- Visitors may only use the facilities after having purchased a greenfee ticket. This can be obtained at the bar/sales counter in the clubhouse. On obtaining a greenfee ticket, the NGF card (or similar proof of golf proficiency) must be shown.
- Players need to have a valid “GVB” (proof of golf proficiency) in order to be allowed to play the 18 hole course. On Fridays, Saturday and Sundays the maximum handicap for visitors is 26.
- It is not possible to reserve a tee-time. The starting order is determined by the sequence of balls placed in the spiral ball holder near the first tee. Only one ball per flight (with max 3 players) should be placed in the spiral after you have obtained your greenfee ticket. The starting order on the basis of balls in the spiral only applies to individual players/flights.
- Starting as a series of flights is not allowed. Whether a group can be accommodated and on what basis can be checked well in advance and during weekdays only with the secretariat, telephone: 070-5117846.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted in the clubhouse, on the terrace nor on the course.
- Dress code is similar to international practice: for ladies no “hot pants”, no low-cut blouses and no heeled shoes on the course. For gentlemen no shorts (bermudas are allowed) and no T-shirts or sleeveless shirts. In other words: smart casual golf attire.